What Can PPP Canada Do For You?
PPP Canada has the technical knowledge and expertise to support federal departments and agencies in determining the P3 suitability for their infrastructure projects. We can ensure that proper due diligence is followed across all stages of the project development lifecycle. The result is a structured procurement that produces maximum value for taxpayers while ensuring transparency, fairness and competitiveness.
We have developed a Federal Screening Matrix
, to assist departments and agencies in determining the P3 feasibility of their capital infrastructure projects and to promote consistency and comparability across projects.
In addition to assisting federal departments and agencies with screening, we work with our clients throughout the P3 development process to produce procurements that are well structured and deliver optimal value for money. We can also help our federal clients tap into the array of experts available in the Canadian P3 market.
Let us help you:
- Screen projects for P3 suitability
- Create a project development plan
- Follow best-practices
- Procure advisory services
- Design your research plans, methodologies and presentation
- Undertake a robust value for money assessment & risk analysis
- Develop an options analysis
- Determine the optimal P3 structure for your project
- Package analysis for decision-makers
- Plan project communications